RUSC Competitive Team Rescheduling Process
The following procedure is for the rescheduling of HOME games only. It is always the responsibility of the home team to initiate the reschedule process. Contact your opponent and get three potential reschedule dates that would work for both teams.
- Click on the Teams tab.
- Click on the Tournaments and Schedule Apps tab.
- Click on the Schedules/Game Scoring link
- Find the game you'd like to reschedule and click on the name of the team you are playing.
- You will be taken to a page with contact information for that team.
- Go to our Ref Assignors website at Game Reschedule and submit all required information. You will need your contact information, your team's information, the originally scheduled MYSA game information and the rescheduled dates information.
- Our Referee assignors will either confirm the requested dates, or deny them due to field space. If it is denied, repeat step one.
Any additional questions, please email our Field coordinator / Referee assignor at: [email protected]
- If it is confirmed, log back into http://mnyouthsoccer.sportsaffinity.com/
- Click on “Reschedule game” and enter the new date, field, and time. The reschedule is only complete when the opposing team accepts it! Watch for confirming emails!